Award Winning Author, Leadership and Learning Expert, Founder of the People First Movement, and International Speaker
I am the Chief Belief Officer of People First International and the founder of the People First movement. I first began to develop the People First® philosophy—which emphasizes truth in all things, wisdom in all things, and excellence in all things—in the 1980s when I first created the Pyramid of People Power. The Pyramid was the kick-off point for introducing our new era of Human Energy Economics. In 1999 I did considerable research and writing and released the complete People First Strategic Leadership Certification Program. On the heels of that, in 2001, I wrote the award-winning book, People First® — Achieving Balance in an Unbalanced World.
Today the People First book serves as a powerful introduction to our Strategic Leadership Certification Program, which a unique leadership program because it is presented as a complete, logical, unified system.
I have been working with individuals and organizations for more than forty years, training, motivating, coaching, consulting, and mentoring. Here are just a few of the organizations I have been privileged to serve: MiTek Industries (a Berkshire Hathaway company), AT&T, UPS, The Miami Herald, Balfour Beatty Construction, Kimberly-Clark Professional, Iron Mountain, Boston Scientific, Essex Industries, Waste Management, Republic Services, Royal Caribbean Cruise Line, The Florida Marlins, The San Diego Chargers, PepsiCo, Yum Brands, City Furniture, Bernhardt Furniture Company, The U.S. Marines, The U.S. Coast Guard, Cleveland Clinic, The U.S. Department of Labor, Ritz Carlton, Citibank, and many more . . .
A few other notes:
- I am also the author of Untapped Potential-Turning Ordinary People into Extraordinary Performers–– a business book that is unparalleled in the field of personal development and professional motivation because of its foundational definition of what it means to be human.
- I hosted a PBS television program, Lannom’s Memory Methods, which ran for 11 consecutive years. Memory Methods was the first and longest-running program of its kind, and it taught millions of men, women, and children how to learn.
- At the conclusion of that show, I developed a complete learning package called Memory Genius® – Secrets to Maximum Mental Performance. I have since added a CD for children called “You Are A Genius®.”
- I am a master in the martial arts, holding belts for 6 different styles of Kung Fu. I also hold the record for breaking more than 3,000 pounds of ice with a single “iron palm” strike.
- The combination of intense physical and mental training that I have undergone has given me an incredible understanding how to master our mental processes, as well as the wisdom to become one of America’s most dynamic teachers, speakers, and corporate trainers.
498 South 5th Street, #328
Saint Charles, Missouri 63301
Connect with Us
People First is ready to help transform your company. To discuss Jack guiding your team to unprecedented success, reach out and connect with us today.