7 Keys for Creating a High Trust Culture
a Jack Speaks Seminar by Jack Lannom
May 4th, 2023 at 12PM
Jack Lannom is the CEO of People First International. Jack is an award-winning author, leadership and learning expert, international speaker and founder of the People First Movement.
What are the 7 Keys for Creating a High Trust Culture?
Any leader can improve their organizational culture by using the
7 Keys for Building High Trust System, because it shows you how to unlock people’s natural willingness to trust one another.
What Attendees will Learn:
- Why Trust in the Workplace is More Important Today Than Ever
- What Creates Distrust in Organization’s
- The Best Practices for Earning Customers’ and Employees’ Trust
After attending the session, participants will be able to:
- Identify the number one factor that erodes trust in organization’s
- Eliminate distrust in their relationships
- Immediately apply the 7 Keys of Trust to build a more competitive and sustainable culture
Research has inarguably proven the positive, bottom-line results for creating a high-trust culture.
The following are just three of the many benefits that high-trust cultures experience:
(1) their stock market returns are three times greater than the market average
(2) they outperform low trust companies by 186 percent;
(3) they enjoy a 50% lower turnover rate.
What GOES UP with High Trust? What GOES DOWN with High Trust?
(1) Revenue (1) Costs
(2) Engagement (2) Disengagement
(3) Employee & Customer Satisfaction (3) Disloyalty
(4) Talent Attraction & Retention (4) Talent Attrition
The People First Effect
I am confident that The People First Effect will resonate with millions of leaders at a great many levels. Anyone who is in a leadership position—whether in the business world, education, the military, or a voluntary association—will greatly benefit from the knowledge that is laid out in a clear, conversational style. You’ll also enjoy a darn good story!
— Jack Lannom